The easiest solution for custom lowering or raising AirMatic-equipped cars.
Small OBD2 module that allows you to make suspension changes straight from the car’s infotainment. Plug the module, adjust the suspension, unplug. Including ability to come back to factory height.
All the settings are performed using factory car equipment: Track Pad and Command display (infotainment). No need to keep the module connected to car’s OBD2 – plug the module only when you wish to do suspension height adjustments.
No need to connect the device to a computer or smartphone. No wires, no car disassembling. No need to go to the dealer or hire a professional, you can use the module yourself!
Includes 3 presets:
- Factory (restore to factory suspension height)
- Low (factory minus 32mm / 1.25″)
- Custom (adjust to any height, from -70mm / -2.75″ to up to +40 mm / +1.60″)
Adjustment time: 20 seconds
VIN-coded. Each module can be used only on one single car. However, the module can be re-programmed (unlocked) for usage on another car.
Compatibility (w/ AirMatic)
- C-Class (w205, c205, s205)
- CLS-Class (w218, x218, w257, c257)
- E-Class (w212, s212, c207, a207)
- E-Class (w213, s213, c238, a238)
- S-Class (w221 2006+)
- S-Class (w222, c217)
- GL & GLS-Class (x166)
- ML & GLE-Class (w166, с292)
- GLC-Class (x253, c253, s253 not facelift)
Not compatible with Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W220), E-Class (W211), CLS-Class (W219)
For AMG GT 4-Door Coupé, click here.
For new 2020 Mercedes-Benz with MBUX models, click here.